Re: EnableViewState makes no difference

Gary Ewen

1/16/2003 10:11:00 AM

I have already found that link but thanks anyway. I discovered it
shortly after I wrote the message. Ignoring the fact that it is very bad
design (the microsoft way), I think I have come up with a solution. I am
attempting to use recursion at the start of page_load to inspect the
controls on the page to see if they are textboxes, checkboxes or
radiobuttons. If they are and have enableviewstate set to false then i
will set there properties to blank. As I don't intend to use view state
at all, this should solve my problem. I think... If you know otherwise,
or about problems I may find later down the road, please let me know.

Cheers,

Gary Ewen

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***