Shawn

1/15/2003 8:44:00 PM

I downloaded a free ComboBox from
http://www.metabuilders.com/Tools/Com....

But somehow I can't use it. When I compile it, I got "Cryptographic failure
while signing assembly
W:\Combo\obj\Debug\MetaBuilders.WebControls.ComboBox.dll' -- 'The key
container name 'MetaBuilders.com' does not exist' ". Then i added Combox.dll
reference from from bin/release. Now I got more compilation errors, such as:

W:\Combo\ComboBox.cs(19): 'MetaBuilders.WebControls.ComboBoxDesigner' is
defined in multiple places; using definition from
'W:\Combo\ComboBoxDesigner.cs'
W:\Combo\ComboBoxDesigner.cs(49): 'MetaBuilders.WebControls.ComboBox' is
defined in multiple places; using definition from 'W:\Combo\ComboBox.cs'

Do I miss anything here? Is there anybody who can help me this out? Thanks.