how to Find a Row using Find, FindRow, Select or RowFilter methods?

Andrés Giraldo

1/14/2003 9:28:00 PM

Hi!

I'm trying to use some find method over a Table or a DataView, but I have
some problems, I'll already tried the following implmentations:

DataSet.Tables(0).DefaultView.RowFilter(strCriteria) 'I can filter to
the rows I want with a expression, but if I filter the DataView

'how can I unfilter without loosing the currentrow position?
DataSet.Tables(0).Select(strCriteria) 'I can
filter to the rows I want with a expression, but if I filter the Table

'how can I unfilter without loosing the currentrow position?

DataSet.Tables(0).DefaultView.Find(Object) 'I can do a find
method, but I have to store the values I'm looking for in an object array,

'and to Sort by the columns I want to looking for, in the same order, I
think... it's that right?
DataSet.Tables(0).DefaultView.FindRow(Object) 'I can do a find
method, but I have to store the values I'm looking for in an object array,

'and to Sort by the columns I want to looking for, in the same order, I
think... it's that right?

What's the difference between Find and FindRow methods?