jjardine

1/14/2003 4:51:00 PM

I have a question about the Repeater control. I am using it in my asp.net
application and for the most part it is working. I am binding it to a
dataset. My issue is that when I do the below code in the hyperlink
column It does not evaluate the Data but prints it out just like so..

<asp:HyperLink ID="IDLink"
NavigateUrl='Details.aspx?ID=<%#Container.DataItem("ID")%>' Runat="server">
'This line in View Source doesn't change. It is not putting the number
there. If I move the code out of the Navigate URL the number shows. Is
it because it is with other text?
<%#Container.DataItem("Title")%>
</asp:HyperLink>
<asp:Label ID="CreateDate" runat="server"
Text='<%#Container.DataItem("CreatedDate")%>'/>

The PostDate and the Title, both work fine. It is the ID that is not
working. It just prints out the =<%#Container.DataItem("ID")%> in the
source. any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

jjardine