Irene

I developed an ASP.NET project, which worked fine on my
local machine. But when I moved it to testing server, one
page didn't work properly. That page is the registration
page. When I clicked 'Submit' button, it supposed will go
to second page but it didn't. I used Response.Redirect
and Server.Transfer in the code-behind button click event
handler, but all failed. My other pages worked fine with
Response.Redirect.

My local computer has IIS 5.1 installed, and the testing
server is Microsoft 2000 Advance Server with IIS 5.0.

Can someone help me please?

Irene
1 Answer

Patrice Scribe

And what you see is ? In particular don't you have an error message ?

495e01c2bbe2$7bfd8350$d7f82ecf@TK2MSFTNGXA14...