Re: How to control tabs and focus in ASP.Net

(Himanshu Dhami)

I am using tabindex property for controlling tabs and focus so you might
be having problems due to postback issue.
Check for that.
HTH
Himanshu Dhami
MCP
"Loves working at the Horizon,where everything ends"
http://www27.brinkster.com/him...

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Peter Afonin

Thank you.

I'll look into it, but so far I had no luck. The way the controls are laying
on the form takes priority over the TabIndex.

Peter