ReadProperties, InitProperties and WriteProperties in VB.NET

Andrés Giraldo

1/13/2003 4:03:00 PM

Hi!

I'm building a WebControl in VB.NET, but I have a problem, in VB6 a
UserControl has the InitProperties, ReadProperties and WriteProperties
methods that uses a PropertyBag object to store the values of the
properties that was changed when the control is drawn over a webform in
design time (of the webform) and call thos properties in execution
time... that properties are not alvaible like events in my webcontrol
object, so how can I store the value of the properties when those are
changed by the property dialog box?

Thanks!

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***