vijay

1/13/2003 11:05:00 AM

hi,

can any one pls tell me the regularexpression for
validating alphanumeric characters. i want to do this
through rangevalidator control. i would also like to know
where can i find the resource for other regularexpressions.

thankx
2 Answers

Constance J. Petersen

Hi Vijay,

"vijay" <vijay@galatta.com> wrote in message
> can any one pls tell me the regularexpression for
> validating alphanumeric characters. i want to do this
> through rangevalidator control. i would also like to know
> where can i find the resource for other regularexpressions.

A good resource is http://www.reg... -- search it for alphanumeric and
you'll find at least a couple of pertinent examples.

--
Constance Petersen
Build a great Web site: http://www.smart...

Bhavdeep

Hi Vijay, is there any particular reason why you are using
Range Validator and not Regular Expression one?

nstancepeterseA/