(Julieta)

1/21/2003 10:06:00 PM

Hi guys! I'm new in ASP .Net and I'm looking for free .pdf, manual,
tutorial or any stuff that could be usefull for a beginner (I don't
know ASP at all!!)
Thanks to everybody!
Juli.
2 Answers

Jim Ross [MVP]

Full documentation for ASP.NET is available free online at
msdn.microsoft.com This online documentation is infinitely superior
to any pdf.

The best way to get started is to work through the Quickstart
tutorials. These are also available free online at a couple of
locations. for example:
http://www.got...
http://www.asp.net/Tutorials/quick...

jsoligo@gyf.com.ar (Julieta) wrote:

>Hi guys! I'm new in ASP .Net and I'm looking for free .pdf, manual,
>tutorial or any stuff that could be usefull for a beginner (I don't
>know ASP at all!!)
>Thanks to everybody!
>Juli.

Jim Ross
MS MVP [ASP.NET][VC/MFC emeritus]

To send email, change 'lotsofspamthroughhere' to 'msn' but please ask all questions in the newsgroups, not via private mail

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Julieta,

Here[1] you will find some good tutorials on ASP.NET.

[1] http://www.asp.net/Tutorials/quick...

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET