Amir

I have installed VS.NET 2003 and developed an ASP.NET
Mobile Web Application.
How can I test it with Pocket PC emulator?
Where can I find pocket pc emulator to download and
install?
Doesn't VS.NET 2003 have Pocket pc emulator integrated to
it?
Thanks,
Amir
1 Answer

Baccarin

Amir,

> Doesn't VS.NET 2003 have Pocket pc emulator integrated to
> it?
Yes, it does. Try to see "Tools / Connect to Device" menu in VS.NET 2003.
After launching PPC emulator, you will need to change Device Name (in
Settings / About) to browse MIT pages.

Regards,

Baccarin.