Link problems with PPC Emulator

Jack Hecker

1/9/2003 11:32:00 PM

Hi, I am attempting to test some web pages made with
VS.NET and the MMIT, and when I run these pages in other
emulators, everything works fine, however when I run these
pages in the PPC emulator, the links do not work. Does
anybody have any ideas on why the links do not work, and
how I can fix it?
2 Answers

Baccarin

Jack,

Are you using PPC (not PPC2002) emulator? In affirmative case, please try to
find Knowledge Base Article code Q296904 in MS web site.

Baccarin.

"Jack Hecker" <jack_hecker@progressive.com> escreveu na mensagem
> Hi, I am attempting to test some web pages made with
> VS.NET and the MMIT, and when I run these pages in other
> emulators, everything works fine, however when I run these
> pages in the PPC emulator, the links do not work. Does
> anybody have any ideas on why the links do not work, and
> how I can fix it?

Jack Hecker

I'm actually using the PPC2002, sorry for not clerifying.
However, I checked out that knowledge base article and
followed the directions and it worked!
Thank you very much.

Jack