Re: Get Access to other Session environment!

Manni

1/9/2003 12:31:00 AM

Thanks for this help, but it does not work for me!

If you set the Statmanagement to Cookieless it is done
by URL-Decoration!

This means, that the URL is change to an other value.
In the URL then the sessionID is mangled.

If call this webservice you will (at the first call) get
a HTTP 302 (redirected).
This message comes as HTML.
So you will get an exception from the caller (WS-Proxy), since XML is
expected.

If you use .NET Framework you can catch this exception
as WebException. So you can find the new URL,
change the URL of the WS-Proxy -- done!!!

But you dont need it, because there you can set "CookieContainer",
and therefore cookies are useable.

If you use .NET CF WebException is not available in this
situation.
You get a normal Exception and have no access to the new URL.

Therefore this does not work!!!

Sorry!

Manfred

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Manni

Thanks for your help, but this does not work for me!

Cookieless uses a changed URL for Sessionmanagment!

This results in a HTTP 302 Error (redirection)!
With .NET CF you cant catch this Error to adjust the URL
of the WS-Proxy to the new value!