(Evangelos)

1/8/2003 3:46:00 PM

Ok im farely new to web apps in c#, and i am trying to figure out, how
i would declare a delegate that accpets an interger. Also how to set
its value.

Background of what im doing
I have 2 controlls, 1 with buttons the other for the reactions that
should occur after a button has been clicked. I am assuming if i
declare a delegate of type int. I can set each button after being
clicked to a number of 1-5, then call the delegate on the secon
control. Depending on which value is stored in the delegate i can
then load the correct page. Is my logic right? and if so how do i
implement that, if not where did i go wrong
Thanks
Andy