microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Resource file always compiled...

Emmanuel Derriey

I just have converted my entire projet from VC6 to VC.NET. It works fine,
but I have a new behaviour : in some projects of my solution, resource files
are always compiled, even if there is no modification. It seems to be on rc
files which contain HTML files as HTML resource (included in rc2 file) (but
I'm not sure it's the cause...).
Thanks for any help.

--
Emmanuel Derriey
WinLog SA : http://www....

2 Answers

David Lowndes

>I just have converted my entire projet from VC6 to VC.NET. It works fine,
>but I have a new behaviour : in some projects of my solution, resource files
>are always compiled, even if there is no modification.

Emmanuel,

Have a look at Knowledge Base article Q326946 and see if its
suggestions help at all.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps...

Emmanuel Derriey

It's exactely what happens in my projetcs...
Thanks a lot Dave

Emmanuel

ia4p1v4t02kvqgjah4m4cjl8dtlsksfd00@4ax.com...