Installing sqlite-ruby when sqlite is in non-standard location

Carl Youngblood

4/9/2005 3:15:00 AM

Hello,
I'm trying to install sqlite-ruby on my web hosting account. I don't
have root access so I have installed sqlite in my home directory. I'm
trying to alter my CFLAGS so that sqlite-ruby will find the place
where my sqlite includes and libs are, but apparently extconf.rb is
not quite as smart as autoconf. Does anyone know how I can tell the
setup program that my includes and libs are in another location?
Thanks,
Carl Youngblood

1 Answer

Carl Youngblood

Never mind. I was able to modify ext/extconf.rb and tell it where the
sqlite include and lib dirs were. Thanks anyway.