[ANN] Iotaz 0.1.0

Peter Wood

4/8/2005 9:25:00 AM

Iotaz 0.1.0

This is the initial release of the Iotaz library. Iotaz is an
object-relational mapping library that, at least initially, is aimed
at the Firebird RDBMS using the FireRuby library for interaction with
the database. The library at the moment is at a fairly early stage of
development but is definitely usable inspite of this. As has been
mentioned, the Iotaz library uses the FireRuby library to access to
the database. This dependency is not currently expressed in the Iotaz
gem file so please insure that you have both installed if you want to
give it a go. I have included documentation and some simple examples
with the gem.

Peter

1 Answer

Fwanklin Hummel - 18 Linwood St, Unit 3, Boston, MA 02119 (617) 541-3834

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 05:22:52 -0800 (PST), "Tom Sr."
<tomswiftsenior@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mar 8, 10:42?pm, "carl" <cstandi...@bak.rr.com> wrote:
>> retro..that is the most stupid idiotic statement I heard.
>> Barney Frank is a freaken pedophile..you nimrod.
>Provide at least two citations from well-known and generally-accepted
>news sources for your *claim* -- or shut the fuck up, Carl, you
>dumbass.

Q. Young boys and young girls with each other or with older folks?
A. "With the older folks. [...] And one person that I'm not afraid to
talk about because his, because Larry King always said him and this
guy were on the opposite ends of the field because this guy was a
Democrat and Larry King was a Republican. That's a known fact and
stuff. And this guy, every time I see him on TV and stuff, my wife
knows my hatred for him. Because every time I see him and stuff it
disgusts me because it's --his name is Barney Frank."

Q. Did you have relationships with him?
A. "Yes."

Q. Where?
A. "In Washington, D. C. And also I was sent to a house, I believe it
was in Massachusetts in Boston where I believe it was his house
because there's pictures on the wall that, with him and with different
people and stuff. And that he had met I guess. But it was in his
basement."
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA PAUL
A. BONACCI, 4:CV91-33037 Plaintiff,
vs.
LAWRENICE E. KING
MEMORANDUM OF DECISION