www.mathhelpforum.com

Shay

4/7/2005 9:47:00 PM

Hello,

We have started a new Math Help Comunity on the web. To help you with
Homework and projects.
Please visit www.mathhelpforum.com the membership is free.

Thank you very much.

3 Answers

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Shay wrote:
> We have started a new Math Help Comunity on the web. To help you with
> Homework and projects.

How comes Ruby into play?

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
Your software shall grant you the freedom to run for any purpose; to
study and adapt to your needs; to redstribute, so you can help others;

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Shay wrote:
> We have started a new Math Help Comunity on the web. To help you with
> Homework and projects.

How comes Ruby into play?

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
Your software shall grant you the freedom to run for any purpose; to
study and adapt to your needs; to redstribute, so you can help others;
to release improvements, so everyone benefits.
For details see Free Software Foundation Europe http://www...

Martin DeMello

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt <jupp@gmx.de> wrote:
> Shay wrote:
> > We have started a new Math Help Comunity on the web. To help you with
> > Homework and projects.
>
> How comes Ruby into play?

Maybe their spamming software was written in ruby :)

martin