Re: [UPDATE] One-click installer for win32utils

Peña, Botp

4/5/2005 2:17:00 AM

Daniel Berger [mailto:djberg96@hotmail.com]

//We've just released an updated version (0.0.4) of the Win32
//Utils installer, now on the RAA. This should fix the issues
//some folks were having with DLL errors.
//
//It is otherwise identical to 0.0.3.

does it include the updated #Admin already?

thanks and kind regards -botp

//
//Sorry for any inconvenience.
//
//Regards,
//
//The Win32 Utils Team
//
//

1 Answer

djberg96

Peña, Botp wrote:
> Daniel Berger [mailto:djberg96@hotmail.com]
>
> //We've just released an updated version (0.0.4) of the Win32
> //Utils installer, now on the RAA. This should fix the issues
> //some folks were having with DLL errors.
> //
> //It is otherwise identical to 0.0.3.
>
> does it include the updated #Admin already?

It doesn't include sys-admin, nor will it, since that package is not
part of the Win32 Utils project.

However, I'm going to replace the C version with a pure Ruby version in
the next release, so you won't need a precompiled binary anyway. :)

Regards,

Dan