Re: fed up with this newsgroup

Robert Isaacs

4/4/2005 5:15:00 PM

Yeah I would have to agree.

As Ruby (and Rails) becomes more of a disruptive technology, there will
be push back from a lot of people who use other "threatened" technology.
Right now this is mostly coming from the java crowd, etc.

I just joined a few days ago and I have already seen about half a dozen
conversations blow up over, for example, how "dangerous" dynamic typing
is.

Isn't there a FAQ that we can point people to rather than go on for
fourty or fifty messages about such common questions?

Robert Isaacs
http://www.ro...

-----Original Message-----
From: Seppuku [mailto:fscker2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 1:00 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: fed up with this newsgroup

I am sorry, but are you people retards? Why do you feed the Ilias
troll? Let him shove his Jam fictive language where the sun don't
shine.

I am so tired of these endless non-productive meaningless one-liner
discussions.

Please. Stop it. It hurts.

Have a nice cup of STFU.

http://www.linuxmafia.com/~rick/pictures/st...