[ANN] r43 -- First public release

pat eyler

4/4/2005 3:46:00 PM

I've just put out a pre-alpha release of r43 (a library that
implements the 43 Things API in pure ruby). It's incomplete and
liable to see some changes as it matures.

I showed it at the last Seattle.rb meeting, and got some positive
feedback (as well as testing/development help from zenspider and
evan[w]), so I thought I'd better get a copy out for more people to
start playing with.

It's fairly simple to use:

A script like:

require 'r43'
connection = R43.new(1234)
person = connection.get_person('gormhe')
person.goals.each do |goal|
puts "I want to #{goal.name}"
end

yields: