pc keyboard module

Peña, Botp

does anyone have a pc keyboard module to share? I want something that knows
what/when key was pressed, and when it was released. This way i get the time
diff between press and release (i prefer all ruby code though since i do not
compile here).

i want to simulate a manual morse tele btw. I also want to mimic the
mechanical sound as close as possilble. Maybe someone knows the right
frequencies :-)

thanks and kind regards -botp

11 Answers

Matt Lawrence

Aredridel

On 4/4/05, "Peña, Botp" <botp@delmonte-phil.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone have a pc keyboard module to share? I want something that knows
> what/when key was pressed, and when it was released. This way i get the time
> diff between press and release (i prefer all ruby code though since i do not
> compile here).

What OS?

> i want to simulate a manual morse tele btw. I also want to mimic the
> mechanical sound as close as possilble. Maybe someone knows the right
> frequencies :-)

Aha! Fun stuff!

Bible Studies with Satan

DogDiesel wrote:

> "China Blue Dolls" <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In article <8hhc17h2nt3u54ptdmhobtn6s7278nfq2b@4ax.com>,
>> Steve <stevencanyon@yahooooo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Orlando, Florida (CNN) - Starting on July 1 in Florida, anyone who
>>> applies for welfare must first pass a drug test.
>>
>> It's easier to do drugs if you have a rich politician as your daddy.
>>
> So you are admitting liberal parents fuck over their kids for welfare
> checks then???
Rush Limbaugh, Florida, Oxycontin.

--
Ezekiel 23:20

beneficial life

On 07/07/2011 06:35 PM, China Blue Dolls wrote:
> In article<8hhc17h2nt3u54ptdmhobtn6s7278nfq2b@4ax.com>,
> Steve<stevencanyon@yahooooo.com> wrote:
>
>> Orlando, Florida (CNN) - Starting on July 1 in Florida, anyone who
>> applies for welfare must first pass a drug test.
>
> It's easier to do drugs if you have a rich politician as your daddy.

Its easier to get drugs in the hood.

Sid9

"beneficial life" <ben@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in message
> On 07/07/2011 06:35 PM, China Blue Dolls wrote:
>> In article<8hhc17h2nt3u54ptdmhobtn6s7278nfq2b@4ax.com>,
>> Steve<stevencanyon@yahooooo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Orlando, Florida (CNN) - Starting on July 1 in Florida, anyone who
>>> applies for welfare must first pass a drug test.
>>
>> It's easier to do drugs if you have a rich politician as your daddy.
>>

> Its easier to get drugs in the hood.

End the "drug war"

It's as failed prohibition was

Legalize it, license it tax it.

Take the profit out of it

China Blue Veins

In article <DpOdnX050MpJyYvTnZ2dnUVZ_tWdnZ2d@mchsi.com>,
Bible Studies with Satan <bible@hotmail.com> wrote:

> DogDiesel wrote:
>

> > "China Blue Dolls" <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> It's easier to do drugs if you have a rich politician as your daddy.
> >>
> > So you are admitting liberal parents fuck over their kids for welfare
> > checks then???
> Rush Limbaugh, Florida, Oxycontin.

Noelle Bush, Florida.

--
I remember finding out about you, |A free Thai dyed shirt in every box.
Everyday my mind is all around you,| I'm whoever you want me to be.

The PHANTOM

On Jul 7, 7:49 pm, Bible Studies with Satan <bi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> DogDiesel wrote:
>
> > "China Blue Dolls" <chine.b...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> It's easier to do drugs if you have a rich politician as your daddy.
>
> >      So you are admitting liberal parents fuck over their kids for welfare
> > checks then???
>
> Rush Limbaugh, Florida, Oxycontin.

Paid for with his own money. None of your business.

> --
> Ezekiel 23:20

The PHANTOM

On Jul 7, 7:35 pm, China Blue Dolls <chine.b...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <8hhc17h2nt3u54ptdmhobtn6s7278nf...@4ax.com>,
>
>  Steve <stevencan...@yahooooo.com> wrote:
> > Orlando, Florida (CNN) - Starting on July 1 in Florida, anyone who
> > applies for welfare must first pass a drug test.
>
> It's easier to do drugs if you have a rich politician as your daddy.

No shit. Just axk Dr.Gore's son.

In article <c6eff206-1fe8-4c5b-9de7-75637a650124@z12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
The PHANTOM <hoofhearted07@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 7, 7:49?pm, Bible Studies with Satan <bi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > DogDiesel wrote:
> >
> > > "China Blue Dolls" <chine.b...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > ? ? ?So you are admitting liberal parents fuck over their kids for welfare
> > > checks then???
> >
> > Rush Limbaugh, Florida, Oxycontin.
> >

> Paid for with his own money. None of your business.

Actually it isn't since I don't live in Florida. But when people violate my
state's laws, it is my business. The county prosecutor goes into court as my
representative to enforce the laws I have agreed to.

--

On 07/08/2011 05:57 AM, China Blue Dolls wrote:
> In article<c6eff206-1fe8-4c5b-9de7-75637a650124@z12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
> The PHANTOM<hoofhearted07@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Rush Limbaugh, Florida, Oxycontin.
>>>

>> Paid for with his own money. None of your business.
>
> Actually it isn't since I don't live in Florida. But when people violate my
> state's laws, it is my business. The county prosecutor goes into court as my
> representative to enforce the laws I have agreed to.

Personally agreed to, or collectively coerced into tolerating?