select_tag() syntax

JZ

4/3/2005 9:56:00 PM

I cannot find out what type of variable shoud be used as option_tags in

select_tag(name, option_tags = nil, options = {}).

I used array, hash, nothing works. :(

<%=select_tag('test', option_tags=[1,2,3])%>
result:
<select id="test" name="test">123</select>

<%=select_tag('test', option_tags={'1'=>'one', '2'=>'two'})%>
result:
<select id="test" name="test">1one2two</select>

--
JZ
7 Answers

wy

On Jul 7, 8:15 pm, Steve <stevencan...@yahooooo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 17:08:14 -0700, Bible Studies with Satan
>
> <bi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Steve wrote:
>
> >> The ACLU said the study found the drug testing program would cost more
> >> to run than the state could possibly save by eliminating drug users on
> >> welfare.
>
> >It's just another conservative gambit to punish poor people, that's all.
>
> Actually, it's only the druggies...that's all.

I guess you didn't even read your own cite. I thought so.

Steve

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 17:30:05 -0700 (PDT), wy <wy_@myself.com> wrote:

>On Jul 7, 8:15?pm, Steve <stevencan...@yahooooo.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 17:08:14 -0700, Bible Studies with Satan
>>
>> <bi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >It's just another conservative gambit to punish poor people, that's all.
>>
>> Actually, it's only the druggies...that's all.
>
>I guess you didn't even read your own cite. I thought so.

Of course I read it. and... the only people who get anything
resembling punishment are the druggies...

--

"Well, that's the funny thing about terrorists. If they get what they
want, they stop being terrorists."

"The South couldn't taken any more of the Missouri Compromise,
sensing (correctly) that it would kill slavery in the end,
and Lincoln planned to uphold it."
--Zepp Jamieson
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=9j2n5vsqfga7l2fsrt0polt2eg6lqs71hv...

"The first amendment means that you are protected by law from haters."
--Zepp Jamieson
"http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=djq&selm=an...

If Nevermore tries paying cap gains with a 1040, he'll
be in jail soon enough.
--Zepp Jamieson, Dec 3, 2005
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/30fdaff423e2029b?...

"I just found out that Condoleezza Rice, [...], the National Security
advisor, spend last evening attending a Broadway play."
--Zepp Jamieson Sep 1, 2005
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/30ffcc5ea6364557?...

"No plane hit the Pentagon. I don?t know what did,[...]"
-- Zepp Jamieson
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/39d98c910d32...

"Incidently, the fact that the Constitution specifies that people have
a right to vote in a presidential election pretty much takes the
choice of having [a presidential election] out of the hands of the states."
Zepp Jamieson Sun, Sep 3 2006
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/efb4fcac7b1561cb?...

"So you chuckleheads think a GPS is a completely passive receiver, is that correct?"
--DAvid (Zepp) Jamieson
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sixtyplus/msg/b4dc88057594...

"farms were never subject to inheritance taxes. What sort of
moron are you? "
David (Zepp) Jamieson
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/5c59cc2755ac...

China Blue Veins

In article <8ilc1716ikm3msathpacskfnjuqsl1p379@4ax.com>,
Steve <stevencanyon@yahooooo.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 17:30:05 -0700 (PDT), wy <wy_@myself.com> wrote:
>
> >On Jul 7, 8:15?pm, Steve <stevencan...@yahooooo.com> wrote:

> >> Actually, it's only the druggies...that's all.
> >
> >I guess you didn't even read your own cite. I thought so.
>

> Of course I read it. and... the only people who get anything
> resembling punishment are the druggies...

Does that mean I don't breathe other people's cigarette smoke from now on?

--
I remember finding out about you, |A free Thai dyed shirt in every box.
Everyday my mind is all around you,| I'm whoever you want me to be.

Steve

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 01:24:05 -0700, China Blue Dolls
<chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <8ilc1716ikm3msathpacskfnjuqsl1p379@4ax.com>,
> Steve <stevencanyon@yahooooo.com> wrote:

>> >I guess you didn't even read your own cite. I thought so.
>>

>> Of course I read it. and... the only people who get anything
>> resembling punishment are the druggies...
>
>Does that mean I don't breathe other people's cigarette smoke from now on?

I'd surely hope that would be true, however, it has nothing to do with
what I said.

The PHANTOM

On Jul 7, 7:08 pm, Bible Studies with Satan <bi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Steve wrote:
> > The ACLU said the study found the drug testing program would cost more
> > to run than the state could possibly save by eliminating drug users on
> > welfare.
>
> It's just another conservative gambit to punish poor people, that's all.
>
> --
> Ezekiel 23:20

Hey fuckwad. If you want to furnish meth addicts and crackheads their
drugs feel free to reach down into your pockets and hand em' YOUR
money. Keep your grubby,progressive dickbeaters out of MY pockets !!

beneficial life

On 07/08/2011 02:24 AM, China Blue Dolls wrote:
> In article<8ilc1716ikm3msathpacskfnjuqsl1p379@4ax.com>,
> Steve<stevencanyon@yahooooo.com> wrote:

>>> I guess you didn't even read your own cite. I thought so.
>>

>> Of course I read it. and... the only people who get anything
>> resembling punishment are the druggies...
>
> Does that mean I don't breathe other people's cigarette smoke from now on?

Are you witless enough to hang out with human chimneys?

Bible Studies with Satan

The PHANTOM wrote:

> On Jul 7, 7:08?pm, Bible Studies with Satan <bi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Steve wrote:
>> > The ACLU said the study found the drug testing program would cost more
>> > to run than the state could possibly save by eliminating drug users on
>> > welfare.
>>
>> It's just another conservative gambit to punish poor people, that's all.
>>
>> --
>> Ezekiel 23:20
>
> Hey fuckwad.

Eat shit, you fucking loser. Keep your precious 'property rights' to yourself.
You asshole conservatives have it in for poor people. That much is plain and
simple. And you gleefully suck the cocks of billionaires as if they're your
messiah.