(Nina)

1/8/2003 4:06:00 AM

WSDK worked fine for me, but I cannot use WSE since it complains the
my MMC certficiates "do not support data encryption". It tried
creating certificates with makecert, but then I get "Bad Key"
exception in my programs (and the demos). What to do? Is there a free
CSP one can install to create certificates which support both data
encryption and key encipherment? Or how do I use makecert to create
certs that dont give me "bad key".

I use makecert in this way:
makecert -pe -ss Personal -sk Client -is Personal -in Soder -n
"CN=Client" -sp "Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider v1.0"
Client.cer

Cheers,
Nina