Using HttpWebRequest with Keep-Alive

matty

1/7/2003 2:32:00 AM

I'm wonder what the procedure is to use the keep-alive
functionality of the HttpWebRequest object. The problem I
have, is that you get the StreamWriter from the message
object:

(psudo-code)

for each data

mess = CType(WebRequest.Create("http://foo",
HttpWebRequest)

mess.Method = "POST"
mess.ContentLength = data.Length
mess.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
mess.KeepAlive = true

sw = new StreamWriter(mess.getRequestStream())
sw.write(data)
sw.flush()
sw.close()

next

So here's my question: how do I use the same StreamWriter
(assuming that's what's required for the keep-alive) to
**SEND** multiple messages? Or is this not possible?

Thank you,
-Matty