Kareem

1/7/2003 1:17:00 AM

I just decided that i want to download the .net framework
sdk, i have windows me so it says it won't work on my
computer, i still downloaded it and have it on a cd. when
i got to windows update, it shows me a download for
the .net framework, 1st, is that one i can use? 2nd, i
don't like the way they make me download off of windows
update, so is there ne site i can go to to get the same
file, because when i search for the file, i cant tell
which is which

please send replies to TheSkierTeen2@aol.com
thanks
kareem
1 Answer

Shawn Farkas [MS]

You cannot develop .Net programs with Windows ME, so the .Net SDK will not
install onto a ME machine. However, you can run programs, so the download
you're seeing on Windows Update is actually just the framework
redistributable package, which can also be found here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=/downloads/sam...
l=/msdn-files/027/001/829/msdncompositedoc.xml

-Shawn

Please do not send email directly to this alias, this alias is for newsgroup
purposes only.