microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Newbie installation question

Herry Koh

1/6/2003 6:26:00 PM

Hi All,
I have just started looking at .Net stuffs. I have
downloaded the sdk from WindowsUpdate (my OS being
Win98SE, the full download seems to be denied to me).

However, I noticed that, although the SDK from WinUpdate
installs OK on my OS/PC, I was able to run some C#
programs on it, it doesn't come with any documentation at
all. Does anybody know where I can get the API references
for the .Net framework? ( I know the full SDK comes with
it, but my OS is Win98SE and thus unable to install that
full version).

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Herry.
1 Answer

Francis Shanahan

You should find everything you need here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/nhp/Default.asp?contenti...
Look under product documentation-> References
-fs