The condition of web service client

lsa

1/6/2003 4:04:00 AM

I want to know what kind of application could be used
as a web service client calling a C# web service.
Can old MFC application work? If can,how to use?

Appreciation for any help!!!
lin shaoan
3 Answers

Saurabh Nandu [MVP]

Any application that can connect to the Internet and Parse XML files can be
a Web Service client.

Look at the MS SOAP Toolkit for more details
[
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/948/msdncompos... ]

--
Regards,
Saurabh Nandu

lsa

Thank you very much!
I have an application written in VC6(MFC application),
Now I want to use it as a web service client to consume
my web service written in C#.
How should I do? could you help me?
Thank you again!!!

Lin Shaoan

files/027/001/948/msdncompositedoc.xml ]

>--
>Regards,
>Saurabh Nandu
>Microsoft MVP | MCP | Author
>www.MasterCSharp.com
>Master C#, the easy way...
>

>.

Saurabh Nandu [MVP]

Just as I mentioned earlier, download the MS SOAP Toolkit, it will allow you
to consume the C# Web Service from your VC6 client!

--
Regards,
Saurabh Nandu