Adding a Progress Bar to Your Web Service Client Application

Jonathan Burris

1/3/2003 4:12:00 PM

http://msdn.microsoft.com/columns/s...

I currently have a form with a progressbar and a single button on it. How
do I call call a web service and make it use the soap extension to update
the progressbar?
Does anyone have an example of this in use? I am unsure as to how to make
this work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help,

Jonathan Burris

1 Answer

E.M.