Q: how to control height of multipage

Howard Dierking

1/3/2003 4:38:00 AM

I have a tabstrip and multipage control inside a <td> within an html
structure. I would like my multipage control to occupy all of the vertical
space in the <td> excluding the space occupied by the tabstrip. When I set
my height:100%, though the bottom of the multipage disappears -- looks like
it is rendered at the absolute bottom of the table -- which is bad
considering there is another row of stuff underneath the containing td.

In looking at the htc file, I cannot even determine what type of html
represents the custom behavior tag. Can someone help with how to control
height?

tia,

_howard