Mobile Internet ToolKit--Two controls not showing as wanted

Missy M.

1/2/2003 7:52:00 PM

I have created a wireless phonelist application that works
on both a wml device and a browser. Each subform has
selection list and control button that allows them to
submit their request. However, when I try to add a second
control button, I end up with the two control buttons
appearing on a second card(screen). How can I get all
these three controls to appear and function on the same
card(screen) displayed to the user?

Any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks in advanced

3 Answers

(dip)

Is the form's Pagination property set to false? If it is
set to true, the form Pagination is enabled.

If you are using a List control, you can reduce the number
of items in each page by setting the ItemsPerPage
property.

Missy M.

The form pagination is set to false. Any other reasons why
a two command buttons would cause the wml browser to show
the list control on a separate page from my "Show"
and "Back" command controls

(dip)

Did changing the ItemsPerPage property of the List control
fit all the controls in the same page?

You could try adding the controls in a Panel control to
allow them to be retained on the same page.