Sabina

No matter what application I use, I get the same formatting string. I
call Web Service. On our side we use .NET application, I still get these
string tags on XML document...

Thanks,
Sabina

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

(Gang Guo [MS])

How do you call the web service in your .NET app? Have you created a web
reference to the web service (That will create a proxy class for the web
service)? If you use the proxy class, what you get should already be the
string returned by the web method.

Regards,
Gang Guo
Got .Net? http://www.got...