microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Drop down box retains last selected value

thefoehammer9

5/1/2004 12:21:00 AM

I am trying to create a drop down box that when the user comes to the website, the drop down boxes values are the last values that the user selected. My website is published on Geocities and it seems like Frontpage functionality on some things are limited. The only way that I have found so far to do this is using a javascript that I found that uses cookies. This works great, until the user logs in from another computer. Does anyone know a better way to do this? I would love to learn a better way to do this on my site.
1 Answer

Net55

Server side scripts, asp, php...
www.aspin.com - hotscripts.com
Do a little searching and you may find a script that is
fairly easy to use.

Net55
net55@frontpagewiz.com
http://www.frontp...