microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Sharepoint Lists ... subweb cannot display

Stan

4/30/2004 10:21:00 PM

I have a sharepoint site with subwebs. I have made the data connection to the root web and try to display lists
The only lists that will work are those that do not have lookups
Is this by design?
1 Answer

Tom Pepper

Try the Share Point Newsgroups:

(Usability)

Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage]
Microsoft FrontPage:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/de...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/...
http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...