=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/30/2004 10:09:00 PM

I have a file upload added and it asks for a username and
password in order for it to work. When I right click on
the folder in FP, the options to "allow anonymous upload
to this directory" and the others are grayed out. In
fact, all the folders in the site have those properties
features grayed out!???? I am lost. Anyone know what I
am doing wrong?
Thanks
4 Answers

Tom Pepper

Must be set up on the host server by the host. You'll need to contact them.
Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage]
-------------------
Microsoft FrontPage:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/de...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/...
http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
"Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I have a file upload added and it asks for a username and
| password in order for it to work. When I right click on
| the folder in FP, the options to "allow anonymous upload
| to this directory" and the others are grayed out. In
| fact, all the folders in the site have those properties
| features grayed out!???? I am lost. Anyone know what I
| am doing wrong?
| Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

I am hosting it on my own server.
------------------
>-------------------
>Microsoft FrontPage:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodin....
mspx

http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/...
>To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage
support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
>"Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>| I have a file upload added and it asks for a username
and
>| password in order for it to work. When I right click on
>| the folder in FP, the options to "allow anonymous upload
>| to this directory" and the others are grayed out. In
>| fact, all the folders in the site have those properties
>| features grayed out!???? I am lost. Anyone know what I
>| am doing wrong?
>| Thanks
>

>.

Tom Pepper