microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Form Confirmation Screen

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/30/2004 6:41:00 PM

I created a form that has a designated Form Conformation screen to go to after submitting. The problem is it goes to a generic screen first...how do I skip that screen?

Here is the url of the generic confirm screen: http://www.sitename.com/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/dkr...

and the text of the generic screen reads

"Form Confirmatio
Thank you for submitting the following information

Return to the form." The latter line is link that when I click it, I get sent to the proper confirmation screen, the one I setup in the form properties

I read a similar question on here that never was answered...any ideas

2 Answers

Net55

Sounds like a server FP extensions problem.

Net55
net55@frontpagewiz.com
http://www.frontp...

http://www.sitename.com/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/dkre...

>and the text of the generic screen reads:
>
>"Form Confirmation
>Thank you for submitting the following information:
>
>Return to the form." The latter line is link that when
I click it, I get sent to the proper confirmation screen,
the one I setup in the form properties.

>I read a similar question on here that never was
answered...any ideas?

>.

harikumh

HI,

Open the server based site in frontpage

Create a new page and insert a form in it. Go to the form properties,
Click on Options-->Confirmation Page and browse the confirmation page for
the form.

Hope this helps

regards

Hari
MSFT

This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights