=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/30/2004 6:05:00 PM

Can someone help me on how I could set the second form on
my page to hidden? And one the information comes back
from the first form the second form is then unhidden??

thanks,
Jim
1 Answer

Steve Easton

Make a separate page containing the second form and then make it the custom confirmation
page for the first page.
When form 1 is submitted the page with form 2 will automatically open.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage