=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/29/2004 10:34:00 PM

Ok if I want to have a few subwebs containing discussion
webs what do I need in a host other then subwebs? If my
boards become active; do I need lots of space or
bandwith? or what?

Thanks
24 Answers

Tom Pepper

1) You need a host that will allow subwebs.
2) If your boards become active, you will need a host that gives you lots of
space.
3) If you want things to go fast, you will need lots of bandwidth.
Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage]
-------------------
Microsoft FrontPage:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/de...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/...
http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
"Lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Ok if I want to have a few subwebs containing discussion
| webs what do I need in a host other then subwebs? If my
| boards become active; do I need lots of space or
| bandwith? or what?
|
| Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Thank you!!!

..mspx

http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/...
>To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage
support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
>"Lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>| Ok if I want to have a few subwebs containing
discussion
>| webs what do I need in a host other then subwebs? If
my
>| boards become active; do I need lots of space or
>| bandwith? or what?
>|
>| Thanks
>

>.

ADR

On Mar 29, 7:38 am, pavel <pavelmakedon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 29 ????, 11:42, "Panayiotis" <panayioti...@hotmail..com> wrote:

Pavel,

I am so glad that you have decided to discard the mask. It would be
best to see people for who they really are.

pavel

On 29 ????, 23:40, ADR <aretz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 29, 7:38 am, pavel <pavelmakedon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On 29 ????, 11:42, "Panayiotis" <panayioti...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Pavel,
>
> I am so glad that you have decided to discard the mask.  It would be
> best to see people for who they really are.

Anastassios,
I cannot completely understand you. I am for the politics of the
former Macedonian PM Ljubco Georgievski. As I can remember he was for
better relations with all neighbouring states. But on the other hand I
have shown the unfavourite position of Greece, in which it would be
trapped, if the decision of the International Court of Justice in The
Hague is in favour of the Republic of Macedonia. Then Greece cannot
oppose by the international law the integration processes of Skopje
into international organizations, because of the Greek obligations,
following by the Interim Agreement negotiated by the U. N. There is a
period of 12 months in which Greece would be obliged to fulfill the
clauses of the Agreement, even if it declares officially its
withdrawal from it. That period could be used by Skopje for its aims.

Panayiotis

"pavel" wrote in message

On 29 ????, 11:42, "Panayiotis" <panayioti...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "pavel" wrote in message

> Kathimerini: What's in a name?
>
> http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles_wsite3_1_28/03/2...
>
> [Kathimerini, Athens, March 29th, 2011]
>
> An opinion of John Mavrakis, published in the newspaper:
>
> What's in a name?
> The Greek government's boorish and totally reactionary attitude toward
> Macedonia defies reason and humanity, ideas Greeks ironically
> pioneered. The notion that Macedonia, a poor mountainous nation with
> less than 1/10th Greece's population, somehow "threatens" Greece
> because it wants to call itself by the same name as the bordering
> Greek province is absurd, makes no sense, and has made Athens a
> laughing stock. The Belgian province bordering Luxembourg is called...
> Luxembourg. Even used to be part of the independent principality. You
> don't see Brussels having a hissy fit and demanding that Luxembourg
> «change its name." Progressive-minded people should reject this
> backward, chauvinist harassment of Macedonia. Get over it, Athens. You
> have bigger problems!
> JOHN MAVRAKIS
> Pavel,
> Everyday I learn something new on this newsgroup.
> For instance that Greece has a population of about 25.000.000!!!
> That is what the ignorant JOHN MAVRAKIS (who is he, anyway),
> has said in the above comment, repeating FYROM's lamentations.
>
> However, on the same page of Kathimerini, there is the following comment,
> too:http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles_wsite3_1_28/03/2...
> "Greece at the International Court of Justice
> I wonder if the Greek Foreign Ministry's legal counsel, Maria Telalian,
> told
> the International Court of Justice in The Hague, the real and only name of
> FYROM, which is Vardar. I wonder if the Greek counsel brought out the
> written evidence which showed an internationally recognised Vardar on the
> world maps before 1945, and before the Yugoslav leader at the time --
> Tito,
> went on a schizophrenic rampage to rewrite the history books of Macedonia,
> which is 100% Greek, and located wholely within the Greek borders, with
> Tito
> christening Vardar as Macedonia and the Vardaski people as Macedonian, in
> vigorous effort by the Yugolslav authorities from that time onward to
> undermine Greece and the Western alliance, and grab historic Greek lands
> from Greece for Yugoslavia and now FYROM.
> GERRY MAVRIE-YANAKI"
>
> Be happy,
> Panayiotis

Panayiotis,

I am happy that in a Greek newspaper different opinions on the name
issue could be read now.

But the ignorant GERRY MAVRIE-YANAKI has exposed some common Greek
delusions. I would like to comment them.

FIRST delusion: "Macedonia is 100% Greek, and located wholely within
the Greek borders." By the words of the former Greek foreign minister
Dora Bakoyani: 51% of Macedonia is within Greece, 40% - within FYROM
(That is the Republic of Macedonia), and 9% - in Bulgaria. We call
those parts Aegean Macedonia (Greek one), Vardar Macedonia, and Pirin
Macedonia (Bulgarian one). I would accept roughly the above
percentage.

SECOND delusion: "The real and only name of FYROM is Vardar. Written
evidence showed an internationally recognised Vardar on the world maps
before 1945." As a matter of fact, from 1913 to 1944, that has been
called "Vardarska Banovina" - that is the district of Vardar, named
after the name of the river Vardar (Axios). But the population there
called it Vardar Macedonia, and considered themselves as Bulgarians.
There was none Vardaski people, or a semi-independent state of
Vardaska within the Kingdom of Serbs, Chroats and Slovenes. Those
people have been not even mentioned by understandable reasons.

THIRD delusion: "Yugoslav leader at the time -- Tito, went on a
schizophrenic rampage to rewrite the history books of Macedonia, which
is 100% Greek, and located wholely within the Greek borders, with Tito
christening Vardar as Macedonia and the Vardaski people as
Macedonian." That is not an invention of Josip Broz Tito, but of
another Josip - Joseph Visarionovich Stalin. He invented the
Macedonian nation in order to fulfill his plans for the Balkans, in
the same manner as he invented Moldovans (from Rumanians), and
Karelians (from Finns).

FOURTH delusion: "To grab historic Greek lands from Greece for
Yugoslavia and now FYROM." Republic of Macedonia has signed in New
York in 1995 the Interim Agreement with Greece, in which it refused
now and in the future from all claims of Greek territory. Republic of
Macedonia has not any irredentist claims to Greece or any other
neighbouring country. See:
http://www.hri.org/docs/fyrom/95-...

Article 2
The Parties hereby confirm their common existing frontier as an
enduring and inviolable international border.

Article 3
Each Party undertakes to respect the sovereignty, the territorial
integrity and the political independence of the other Party. Neither
Party shall support the action of a third party directed against the
sovereignty, the territorial integrity or the political independence
of the other Party.

Let we see what would be the decision of the Hague Court. Greece
cannot abandon the Interim Agreement for a period of one year after it
desides to do so, and informs the other side for its decision. If the
decision of the Hague court is in favour of the Republic of Macedonia,
then Greece cannot oppose the acception of the Republic of Macedonia
into NATO or EU in duration of one year, because of the Greek
obligations of the Interim Agreement, and Greece cannot annules that
agreement in a period of 12 months (if it desides to do so). See:
http://www.hri.org/docs/fyrom/95-...

Article 23
1. This Interim Accord shall enter into force and become effective on
the thirtieth day following the date on which it is signed by the
representatives of the Parties as set forth below.

2. This Interim Accord shall remain in force until superseded by a
definitive agreement, provided that after seven years either Party may
withdraw from this Interim Accord by a written notice, which shall
take effect 12 months after its delivery to the other Party.
Pavel,
I am inclined to say that I agree to almost everything you say above.
However, some comments/objections are necessary:
1. You say: "I am happy that in a Greek newspaper different opinions on the
name issue could be read now".
Please strike one word out. Had you omitted the word "now", you would have
made a step forward in mutual understanding. But, as they say "It is
difficult to teach an old horse, new steps".
In Greece there is freedom for every one to express his views, whatever they
are. Demonstrations and protests are a manifestation of this freedom.
Freedom of speech and expression of political and other views.

Question: A few decades back, you had communism in your country. What
happened to the communist party. Is there one 'now' and what is its
strength? Can someone express his views freely, including the proposed name
for FYROM, other than the one proposed by the government?

2. In an article to the Wall Street Journal, 3 years ago, Mrs Bakoyianni
wrote:
"For over 15 years, our two countries have been involved in United
Nations-sponsored negotiations regarding Fyrom's name. Greece has real and
concrete concerns over the issue. What's in a name, you may ask? A great
deal, I can assure you. The term "Macedonia" has always been used to
delineate a wider geographical region, approximately 51% of which is part of
Greece, 38% of which is in Fyrom, and 9% of which is in Bulgaria".

You quoted her saying "40% - within FYROM", but she actually said 38%. Where
did FYROM gain the extra 2%? Did you (FYROM) steal it from Albania?

Let us ignore what Mrs. Bakoyianni said. The facts count.
What percentage of the Ancient Macedonia is in FYROM? Is it just to consider
the whole area of your country as part of the classical Ancient Macedonia,
in order to raise the percentage up to 38%? Then, with the same logic, why
not do the same for Bulgaria, Greece and Albania (around Lake Ohrid area)?
Was Paionia in Ancient Macedonia? Was the city of Skopje ever in Macedonia?

3. How come, the area called Vardarska Banovina for so many years
(1913-1944, as you say), suddenly wants to be named "Macedonia"!?
For your information, the people in that area were also called Vardariotes.
The Bishop of Kilkis was the head of "Mitropolis Polianis, Vardarioton ke
Kilkissiou", in the old days, when it was renamed to "Mitropolis Polianis,
Kilkissiou ke Agiou Athanassiou", after the Father Tsarknias scandal.

4. Both Tito and Stalin collaborated in inventing the so-called "Macedonian
Nation". Take it as a fact.

5. Now, the Interim Accord of 1995.
Agreements have been violated by the strong and the mighty. Greece has no
fear from FYROM. What about the "well-wishers", the patrons, that might have
other plans in the future?

My friend, agreements bind all the parties concerned.
Are you of the opinion that this Interim Accord binds Greece, only? Then you
are totally wrong. FYROM has violated it repeatedly.

6. Please, don't be naive. Greece will win the case. But, in case it does
not, nothing will change. There are many ways to persuade other NATO (as we
did in Bucharest) or EU members to refuse accession of FYROM to their
organizations. Consensus and unanimity? What about Bulgaria? What about
Albania? I bet that Albania will make it to the EU before your country does.
Don't count on others, no matter how strong they are. Look at Turkey. Rely
on your abilities.

7. Another question: Under what name did FYROM apply to NATO for accession?
Legally, the so-called "Republic of Macedonia" is non-existent. It was
unwise to use this name in the application for accession to NATO. Only "the
Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia" exists. Live with it and get wiser.

Have a good day. Some day we might become real friends (we and your
countrymen).

Panayiotis

SteN

On 29.3.2011 г. 23:40 Ñ?., ADR wrote:
> On Mar 29, 7:38 am, pavel<pavelmakedon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On 29 Ð?аÑ?Ñ?, 11:42, "Panayiotis"<panayioti...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Pavel,
>
> I am so glad that you have decided to discard the mask. It would be
> best to see people for who they really are.

Surprised to see him not supporting the Greek case?
How could he?

ADR

On Mar 29, 11:33 pm, pavel <pavelmakedon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 29 ????, 23:40, ADR <aretz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 29, 7:38 am, pavel <pavelmakedon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On 29 ????, 11:42, "Panayiotis" <panayioti...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Pavel,
>
> > I am so glad that you have decided to discard the mask.  It would be
> > best to see people for who they really are.
>
> Anastassios,
> I cannot completely understand you. I am for the politics of the
> former Macedonian PM Ljubco Georgievski. As I can remember he was for
> better relations with all neighbouring states. But on the other hand I
> have shown the unfavourite position of Greece, in which it would be
> trapped, if the decision of the International Court of Justice in The
> Hague is in favour of the Republic of Macedonia. Then Greece cannot
> oppose by the international law the integration processes of Skopje
> into international organizations, because of the Greek obligations,
> following by the Interim Agreement negotiated by the U. N. There is a
> period of 12 months in which Greece would be obliged to fulfill the
> clauses of the Agreement, even if it declares officially its
> withdrawal from it. That period could be used by Skopje for its aims.

Pavel,

I am disappointed (but nor surprised) that you have repeated the
typical Macedonist crap which, as Panayiotis pointed out, just that:
crap. If you want to support Gruevski, well, this is your problem, do
not expect any understanding here. Make up a full fake family tree
from Alexander the Great in order to carry favor with the idiots in
Skopje, for all I care.

Second, I argued with you that Greece is not caught in any position.
I think that Greece could have easily decided to exit from the
agreement and instead of you guys being grateful that we have not, you
are biting the hand that feeds you. I personally think that Greece
could easily prove in the Court a pattern of provocations. In the
extreme position that the Court decides for FYROM Greece can certainly
exit the agreement. If you believe that at this point FYROM would be
able to enter NATO and the EU, you are sorely mistaken. First of all,
nobody in the EU right now has any appetite for expansion (quite the
contrary) and your entry in NATO would most likely be opposed by
Bulgaria and France (at minimum). I think that you would be left
holding again the proverbial ----- and you would have made a lot more
enemies in the process.

Listen, Greeks right now do not give a flying sh*t about FYROM. It is
not a pre-occupation and it is not important in any shape or form. It
is just a joke. Its Macedonist pretensions are a joke around the
world. I cannot really be bothered to refute all the crap that you
have posted, Panayiotis has made a good job there. I have had it with
you. At some point, I expected some of you to develop some common
sense (live in peace with your neighbors, understand their point of
view, discuss it and so on and so forth) but this is not happening.
As Mark Twain said, the problem with common sense is that it is not
common enough. If you guys want to go around pretending that you are
descendants of Alexander the Great, do it. Put in some togas, too and
have a party. But, do not ask for understanding. To me, such stupid
behavior is beyond understanding.

ADR

On Mar 30, 8:43 am, SteN <bg123456...@abv.bg> wrote:
> On 29.3.2011 ?. 23:40 ?., ADR wrote:
>
> > On Mar 29, 7:38 am, pavel<pavelmakedon...@yahoo.com>  wrote:
> >> On 29 ????, 11:42, "Panayiotis"<panayioti...@hotmail.com>  wrote:
>
> > Pavel,
>
> > I am so glad that you have decided to discard the mask.  It would be
> > best to see people for who they really are.
>
> Surprised to see him not supporting the Greek case?
> How could he?

He has been affected by the waves of stupidity enamating from the
Skopje government buildings.

SteN

On 30.3.2011 г. 19:42 Ñ?., ADR wrote:
> On Mar 30, 8:43 am, SteN<bg123456...@abv.bg> wrote:

>>> Pavel,
>>
>>> I am so glad that you have decided to discard the mask. It would be
>>> best to see people for who they really are.
>>
>> Surprised to see him not supporting the Greek case?
>> How could he?
>
> He has been affected by the waves of stupidity enamating from the
> Skopje government buildings.

I do not think so.
His arguments are quite understandable and do not fit with the current
Skopje reasoning:

FIRST delusion: "Macedonia is 100% Greek, and located wholely within
the Greek borders." By the words of the former Greek foreign minister
Dora Bakoyani: 51% of Macedonia is within Greece, 40% - within FYROM
(That is the Republic of Macedonia), and 9% - in Bulgaria. We call
those parts Aegean Macedonia (Greek one), Vardar Macedonia, and Pirin
Macedonia (Bulgarian one). I would accept roughly the above
percentage.

This is a logical sequence from the words of a GREEK Foreign Minister,
not a Skopje one.

SECOND delusion: "The real and only name of FYROM is Vardar. Written
evidence showed an internationally recognised Vardar on the world maps
before 1945." As a matter of fact, from 1913 to 1944, that has been
called "Vardarska Banovina" - that is the district of Vardar, named
after the name of the river Vardar (Axios). But the population there
called it Vardar Macedonia, and considered themselves as Bulgarians.
There was none Vardaski people, or a semi-independent state of
Vardaska within the Kingdom of Serbs, Chroats and Slovenes. Those
people have been not even mentioned by understandable reasons.

Actually, Greece has accepted the notion that the word "Macedonia" can
be in the name of the Ex Yugoslav republic. If I understand correctly
the official (not that of die-hard possters) Greek reasoning, Greece is
trying to avoid overlapping names of the new sate and the Greek republic.

THIRD delusion: "Yugoslav leader at the time -- Tito, went on a
schizophrenic rampage to rewrite the history books of Macedonia, which
is 100% Greek, and located wholely within the Greek borders, with Tito
christening Vardar as Macedonia and the Vardaski people as
Macedonian." That is not an invention of Josip Broz Tito, but of
another Josip - Joseph Visarionovich Stalin. He invented the
Macedonian nation in order to fulfill his plans for the Balkans, in
the same manner as he invented Moldovans (from Rumanians), and
Karelians (from Finns).

This is correct.

FOURTH delusion: "To grab historic Greek lands from Greece for
Yugoslavia and now FYROM." Republic of Macedonia has signed in New
York in 1995 the Interim Agreement with Greece, in which it refused
now and in the future from all claims of Greek territory. Republic of
Macedonia has not any irredentist claims to Greece or any other
neighbouring country. See:

It is only here where Pavel and I do not agree.

ADR

On Mar 30, 10:54 am, SteN <bg123456...@abv.bg> wrote:
> On 30.3.2011 ?. 19:42 ?., ADR wrote:

> >> Surprised to see him not supporting the Greek case?
> >> How could he?
>
> > He has been affected by the waves of stupidity enamating from the
> > Skopje government buildings.
>
> I do not think so.
> His arguments are quite understandable and do not fit with the current
> Skopje reasoning:

Oh, yes, they do

> FIRST delusion: "Macedonia is 100% Greek, and located wholely within
> the Greek borders." By the words of the former Greek foreign minister
> Dora Bakoyani: 51% of Macedonia is within Greece, 40% - within FYROM
> (That is the Republic of Macedonia), and 9% - in Bulgaria. We call
> those parts Aegean Macedonia (Greek one), Vardar Macedonia, and Pirin
> Macedonia (Bulgarian one). I would accept roughly the above
> percentage.

This would be fine if this was what Bakoyianni actually said. But she
did not. She actually tried to turn the tables on FYROM by utilizing
some of the favority "Macedonist" statements. Her actual speech is
available and I would try to re-post it here. And the percentages
here were quoted inaccurately as well. So, this is a highly
"doctored" quote, straight out of the Skopje propaganda machine.

> This is a logical sequence from the words of a GREEK Foreign Minister,
> not a Skopje one.

Discussed above

> SECOND delusion: "The real and only name of FYROM is Vardar. Written
> evidence showed an internationally recognised Vardar on the world maps
> before 1945." As a matter of fact, from 1913 to 1944, that has been
> called "Vardarska Banovina" - that is the district of Vardar, named
> after the name of the river Vardar (Axios). But the population there
> called it Vardar Macedonia, and considered themselves as Bulgarians.
> There was none Vardaski people, or a semi-independent state of
> Vardaska within the Kingdom of Serbs, Chroats and Slovenes. Those
> people have been not even mentioned by understandable reasons.
>
> Actually, Greece has accepted the notion that the word "Macedonia" can
> be in the name of the Ex Yugoslav republic. If I understand correctly
> the official (not that of die-hard possters) Greek reasoning, Greece is
> trying to avoid overlapping names of the new sate and the Greek republic.

Correct, I do not have a problem - nor do Greek authorities - with a
composite name. Thus, this item was again one straight from the
Skopje propaganda machine that Pavel decided to quote verbatim

> THIRD delusion: "Yugoslav leader at the time -- Tito, went on a
> schizophrenic rampage to rewrite the history books of Macedonia, which
> is 100% Greek, and located wholely within the Greek borders, with Tito
> christening Vardar as Macedonia and the Vardaski people as
> Macedonian." That is not an invention of Josip Broz Tito, but of
> another Josip - Joseph Visarionovich Stalin. He invented the
> Macedonian nation in order to fulfill his plans for the Balkans, in
> the same manner as he invented Moldovans (from Rumanians), and
> Karelians (from Finns).
>
> This is correct.

No, this is not correct and you should know better. Well before
Stalin got involved (and he did get involved), Michailov and the
Yugoslav Communist Party had taken the road of "Macedonism". In fact,
the Yugoslav Communist Party was eager to diminish the "weight" of
Serbia in order to "rebalance" Yugoslavia. Thus, it decided to adopt
the "Macedonist" agenda. Neither Stalin, not the USSR had any idea of
what was happening in the Balkans. The whole idea of "Macedonia" was
planted and became an element of discussion and policy because of the
agendas of the Yugoslav and Bulgarian Communist Parties. Of course,
after 1944, it was Tito who put the agenda into action (despite the
protests of Dimitrov, who felt cheated). So, the inception is with
the Yugoslav Communist Party and the execution also is with the
Yugoslav Communist Party. Let's not forget that the YCP continued and
intensified the "Macedonist" clap trap well after the break with
Moscow. So, blaming Stalin for problems generated at home is not
really very cool...or accurate.

> FOURTH delusion: "To grab historic Greek lands from Greece for
> Yugoslavia and now FYROM." Republic of Macedonia has signed in New
> York in 1995 the Interim Agreement with Greece, in which it refused
> now and in the future from all claims of Greek territory. Republic of
> Macedonia has not any irredentist claims to Greece or any other
> neighbouring country. See:
>
> It is only here where Pavel and I do not agree

In fact, there is abudant evidence that these irredentist claims
continue unabated, in schools, by the government, in monuments, in the
naming of roads and airports and virtually everywhere in public life
in FYROM. That level of blindness by Pavel is astonishing. FYROM is
all about irredentist claims, the whole existence of this sorry
country is irredentist and it should squashed like infectious mosquito
that it is.

Enough...