microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Database interface Wizard

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/29/2004 9:01:00 PM

I am trying to connect to an MSSQL database. The Table I need to work with has a timestamp field. The Wizard fails when it connects to the table as that is an unsupported datatype
Quick solution use a view in MSSQL and leave that field out
But the wizard won't allow the creation of interface pages on a view

I guess the answer is my DB is can't be used with the wizar

1 Answer

Net55

You can do a view query, it will show up on the database
dropdown menu.

Try a custom query if you want the timestamp field, FP
will allow pure sql.

Net55
net55@frontpagewiz.com
http://www.frontp...