microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Using ASP.NET and FrontPage 2003

Lisa Wollin \(MS\)

4/29/2004 7:08:00 PM

We've published a new FrontPage article on working with ASP.NET pages called Using ASP.NET with FrontPage 2003. The author, Dave Berry, a FrontPage MVP, has worked extensively with Web development and FrontPage.

--
Lisa Wollin
Programmer Writer

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included code samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cp....
2 Answers

clintonG

Next time post the URL please. Disabling security on the newsreader just
to download an .htm file with a link to the article is ridiculous.

Using ASP.NET with FrontPage 2003
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_fp2003_ta/html/odc_FPUsingASPNETWithFrontPa...

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher