=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/29/2004 6:12:00 PM

I want to be able to see my full page with out having to
use the scroll bar...I have tried resizing the page and I
am having no luck...is there anyone out there who can help
me out?

1 Answer

Kevin Spencer

There is no such thing as page size in an HTML document, as it may be
displayed in any variety of browsers on any variety of Operating Systems,
with any screen resolution. You can use tables to set the size of the
content if you wish.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer