microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Re: Interactive data application

Kevin Spencer

4/29/2004 4:59:00 PM

I'm afraid you will either have to be or hire a programmer to do this. What
you're describing is a custom web application.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"Bill B" <bilanthropus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm having a major problem trying to figure out how to set up an online
application for my visitors. I know that the security issue is something I
have to look at with the server, but that's pretty much all I know. I need
an online application for visitors to complete. It will consist of personal
info, multible choice and true/false quizs. This needs to be done by way of
collecting data with "continue" buttons. Since I need the visitors to get
all questions in the quiz correct, I also need an error pop-up embeded when
he/she selects the wrong answer. Basically, they should not be able to
continue if the answer is incorrect. When the visitor submits the
application, I need them to see a page in which incorrect contact
information can be edited before uploading to server. Finally, I would need
a confirmation page when the file is uploaded. Any help that can be sent
my way will be greatly appreciated.