microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Delete a record from SQL server

Armando Méndez

4/29/2004 4:07:00 PM

Im triying to delete a record from a Microsoft SQL database, im following
instructions from an article published in Microsoft Knowledge base 240200,
but when I try to delete the record I get the following error message:

Databse results Wizard Error
The operation failed. If this continues, please contact your server
administrator.

I do have properly installed the Frontpage server extensions 2002

2 Answers

Net55

I have found this is usually mis-matched fields, required
fieds or no defualts are set.

Net55
net55@frontpagewiz.com
http://www.frontp...

Armando Méndez

Dont think so, this is the SQL sentence Im using

DELETE FROM INT_Test
WHERE [Id]= '::Id::'

Im using just one field in the query and Im sure is the same name and type
on the database.

What else could be?