microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Help with discussion group

Trollbait

4/29/2004 3:33:00 PM

Help! How on earth do I change the copy "Stealth Talk" on top of the page,
to "Pit Talk"?
I'll be danged if I can find out where. When I try to do it there is no way
to highlight it!!!
http://stealth-america.com/stealthtal...

Please email me the answer!!!
Watashee@one.net

Thanks,
TB

1 Answer

Stefan B. Rusynko

Open your online DW in FP
File Open web http://www.stealth-am... and log in
It is in the _borders folder at stealthtalk_head.htm
http://stealth-america.com/_borders/stealthtal...

To view hidden folders set Tools Web Setting Advanced - show hidden files

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...