rballard

4/29/2004 10:42:00 AM

I've created a connection to a very simple Access dbase
but the results are:
Database Results Error
clause.
Number: -2147217900 (0x80040E14)
Source: Microsoft JET Database Engine

I don't have any queries so this doesn't make sense.
Here is my code:

fp_sQry="SELECT * FROM ""Event Listings"""
fp_sDefault=""
fp_sNoRecords="No records returned."
fp_sDataConn="EventListings"
fp_iMaxRecords=256
fp_iCommandType=1
fp_iPageSize=0
fp_fTableFormat=False
fp_fMenuFormat=False
fp_sMenuChoice=""
fp_sMenuValue=""
fp_iDisplayCols=7
fp_fCustomQuery=False
BOTID=0
fp_iRegion=BOTID
%>

What am I doing wrong?
1 Answer

Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP]

It looks to me as though Event Listings has a space between Event and
Listings - try surrounding it with brackets; [Event Listings]

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage