=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/29/2004 9:01:00 AM

Hi All

I need to add e-commerce to my web site, so to start with I need to add a shopping cart, can anybody recommend a good, easy to step up solution, that will intergrate well with FrontPage 2003

The site will be developed in the UK however people from all over the world will be able to buy the products so it will have to handle local taxes, in the UK its called VAT

Many thanks for your advice

Neil.
1 Answer

Greg Chagnon

Hi Neil,

http://www.cand...

Handles different taxing structures
Handles different language requirements
The visitor interface is fully templated / skinnable
Developer exit points for customization

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97-'02
http://www.websunl...