=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/29/2004 12:52:00 AM

Hi
I already have a web site. It displays my 900 items that
are based on a MS access database. I want to add or
interface a simple shopping cart to it using the data
from my ms access database.
Anybody can help me to find the right asp codes for it.
I do not need a store front or a fancy shopping cart with
payment options.
I'm using frontpage 2003 xp pro.
Thank you for your help.
2 Answers

clintonG

Google: "free shopping cart"+"asp"
--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher@REMOVETHISTEXTmetromilwaukee.com

"Bahram" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I already have a web site. It displays my 900 items that
> are based on a MS access database. I want to add or
> interface a simple shopping cart to it using the data
> from my ms access database.
> Anybody can help me to find the right asp codes for it.
> I do not need a store front or a fancy shopping cart with
> payment options.
> I'm using frontpage 2003 xp pro.
> Thank you for your help.

Greg Chagnon