=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/29/2004 12:41:00 AM

once i've uploaded my page i go to view it on the web and
this message comes up:
You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or
page using the credentials you supplied.

----------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory
or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any
e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the
home.iprimus.com.au home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the
Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

what???????
1 Answer

Kevin Spencer

Check with your hosting service. Your web site security is messed up.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer