=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/28/2004 10:21:00 PM

I'm getting a little desperate here...

I've built an .asp page using Frontpage 2003 that contains an alphabet list of hyperlinks that will (ideally) connect to bookmarks inside of a table containing a list of countries - one country per table cell.

The problem I'm having is that the links jump down the page just fine from within the Frontpage preview window, but do not work when previewing in a browser (I.E. 6.0 in my case). I can convert the page to .html and the links work just fine - however I do have example pages on our corporate intranet that seem to be effectively using bookmarks with .asp pages, so it seems to be possible. I've compared the source code for these pages against the source for my page (as generated by Frontpage) and see no differences in syntax. I'm limited to .asp when designing pages for our intranet, so I can't simply change formats.

I'm at the end of my rope - any suggestions would be very welcome.

(I cannot include a link as this page lives on our intranet - I could perhaps paste the code into a message...)
1 Answer

Jack Brewster

Can you provide a snip of the generated HTML? Both the the links and the
targets?

--
Jack Brewster - Microsoft FrontPage MVP