=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/28/2004 10:16:00 PM

I am using Front Page 2003 and working on several webs at
the same time. Something happened recently that I can't
seem to find. I am using css style sheets to control the
fonts. No matter what font I use in the style sheet, I
get Arial when I view the page in a browser. I know it is
something I have done that is simple. Can anyone help?
4 Answers

Jon Spivey

I think we'd need to see this - can you post up the url of the offending
page

--
Cheers,
Jon

OKR wrote:
> I am using Front Page 2003 and working on several webs at
> the same time. Something happened recently that I can't
> seem to find. I am using css style sheets to control the
> fonts. No matter what font I use in the style sheet, I
> get Arial when I view the page in a browser. I know it is
> something I have done that is simple. Can anyone help?

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

The URL is http://www..... I have most of the
pages in this web site compressed. The one you can look
at is http://www..../company.htm If you need me to
uncompress other pages, let me know. On the home page I
have forced the Verdana font by formatting the tables and
the include pages on either side of the main page.
Strange that the links on the company.htm page are the
way they should be using the style sheet.

Stefan B. Rusynko

Validate and fix all your html in the pages
You have at least 3 sets of body tags pairs in your page
and

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"OKR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5b8001c42d7a$1b9b9e60$a301280a@phx.gbl...

| The URL is http://www..... I have most of the
| pages in this web site compressed. The one you can look
| at is http://www..../company.htm If you need me to
| uncompress other pages, let me know. On the home page I
| have forced the Verdana font by formatting the tables and
| the include pages on either side of the main page.
| Strange that the links on the company.htm page are the
| way they should be using the style sheet.

Nashton

On 3/28/11 11:07 AM, ADR wrote:
> On Mar 28, 2:17 am, Kickboxer ®?<greeceisgettingric...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Mar 28, 2:01 am, ADR<aretz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Two interesting articles were posted on the issue of Euro trap for
>>> peripheral economies in Europe. One was posted by Paul Krugman
>>
>>> http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/27/the-euro-strait......
>>
>>> Professor Krugman cites also the work of Dean Baker, the co-director
>>> of prestigious think tank (Center for Economic and Policy Research).
>>
>>> http://www.cepr.net/index.php/blogs/beat-the-press/greece-v......
>>
>>> Dean Baker addresses the typical scare tactic of those who are opposed
>>> to the the abandonment of the Euro: Zimbabwe as the poster child of
>>> hyper-inflation. Dean Baker clearly illustrates how important a
>>> central bank is. If the bond market does not want to buy the issued
>>> bonds with a decent interest, then the Central Bank can certainly buy
>>> them. The danger of inflation is small and hyperinflation is only the
>>> result of many years of economic mismanagement that is unlikely in
>>> advanced economies absent a great disaster.
>>
>> The forces of disruption and anarchy are back.
>
> Are you back??

I don't believe he ever left.
You're the one permanently out to lunch.

--
"There is not chance in hell that the government will get
access to a persons' account that has moved the his/her

The naive ADR on Swiss accounts.

"Of course, they will be great Greek patriots who will fight on -and
eventually win-. In the meantime, I will stay with some proud people,
the Irish (since I have a great emotional connection with the place
and dear memories) "

ADR taking another emotional tantrum, takin g his marbles and going home.

"Palestinian rockets killed only a few rats in Israel"

Another "lesson" on current events from ADR

"I am always right, I am never wrong and you can't deal with it"

ADR and is God like infallibility

"When there are commentaries in the Wall Street Journal calling for the
replacement of this ridiculous government, you know we have reached
the end of the road"

ADR and the credence he places on ...magazines concerning the rise or
fall of a govt.

"That's impossible. For the news of the fire to travel from Rome to
Actium and for the Nero to sail back to Rome it would take many more
days than the fire lasted. Nero would have arrived just to see
smoking ashes."

For ADR, Actium = Antium
Ti Lozanh, ti Kozanh.

"This totally laughable and it shows
that you are smoking something powerful.
Have you tried to install a
DSL line at home in Greece lately?"

ADR on broadband penetration in Greece.

"These radiation level are just within certain areas of the reactor.
Let's not overblow the whole thing. Provided that the plant is
finally secured and cleaned, this radiation level will decline quite
quickly (depending on the actual elements that provide the
radiation)."

ADR forgetting about the plutonium, offers his in depth
analysis of the nuclear reactor crisis in Japan.