microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

How do I create vcard with Frontpage form

jim

4/28/2004 8:58:00 PM

How do I create vcard with Frontpage form? I would like a
vcard to come as an attachment with the form information.
Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks ahead of time!
3 Answers

Kevin Spencer

I'm afraid you'd have to either write your own custom form handler, or pay
someone to. This isn't something FrontPage can do "out of the box."

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

<jim@orealty.com> wrote in message
> How do I create vcard with Frontpage form? I would like a
> vcard to come as an attachment with the form information.
> Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks ahead of time!

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Thanks Kevin,
I knew FP couldn't do it out of the box, I was looking
for a "script" or a "how to" or "asp" or something I can
tech myself. From someone who has figured it out or
teaches it. Do you know where I can go to learn how
to "write my own custom handlers"? Thanks again!

Kevin Spencer

Not offhand. It's not something commonly done. Have you Googled it?

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer